The first movie that produced
by Nezar Movie Pictures is "Key Love". At that time, the name was
still "Nezar's Production film" and with Indonesian language. Maybe if
you are not Indonesian, it''ll be hard to you to understand the story. In that time, I just made a movie just for fun. I made it with my pico buddies, Keyline, Clark Kent, and Yukari Ayaka. I never hope for anything from that movie.
However, when the movie was finnished
there are a lot people gave positive comments for me. The things that
make me happy is when there were people said that they almost cried when
they watched it. That's a pride for me, because I'm the one who had the
story idea and I also edited that movie until it finished. Because of
those things, it make me "addict" for make the next movies again and
again.
The idea story of "Key Love" inspired from the song of
3DIVA - Adilkah Ini Untukku (Is This Fair For Me). The making process
isnt took a while. The making process depend on my mood. If I have the
good mood, I will do it but if I get the bad mood, you cant hope the
movies will be finish soon, because the editting process will be stop.
LOL.
But finnaly, the movie will be done. Moreover when I
upload to youtube, it cant watched because of copyright problem.
Finnaly, that movies uploaded to my blog. After that I asked my friends
to watch that movie and they gave positive comment for my first movie.
Since from that moment, I started made the other pico movies. And from
that moment, it's had been created Nezar Movie Pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment